Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Well, the last two weeks have been very busy. School has begun for another year. This year I have two sessions again and there are 23 children in each session. Much better than last year with 28 children in each session. Our school hired another 1/2 day kindergarten teacher so we are able to have smaller classes. We have 92 total kindergartners! That's alot of kids! The kids are all great. This is my classroom door and some "Art" that the children have created. The scarecrows don't show up as well, but they are truley funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute door. I always remember the first day of school when you would look to see which door your name was on so you knew which class was yours.

Susan said...

They had to add a fifth kindergarton class at our school, too. I guess Idaho has a law that there can only be 22 or something like that kids per elementary class. Looks like you'll have a fun year.

Tracie said...

I should have made my door all cute...but I was doing good to get a bulletin board put up.

Anonymous said...

I only have 23 in my class this year. Much better than the 30 I had last year. I hope my luck holds out next year!