Sunday, November 26, 2006





This is the "Shop 'till you drop" crew this year. We have a tradition to shop on the day after Thanksgiving. We do it mostly for a social out and in the process we get a few good bargins and we always get together for lunch. This year because there are so many of us we all sort of went our own ways but ran into each other at ShopCo. I had the group pose for a photo to prove we all made it! We missed Linda and her girls but we still had fun. We met later for lunch which was a fun time also. Gregg and Jim braved the female company and met with us to eat!

Heather and Luke "dropped" earlier than the rest of us! They were troopers!

4 comments:

Rose said...

It was a fun day. One of my favorite days of the year.

Mary Ann said...

I agree

Susan said...

Rose and I have the same tilt of our head in our pose.

Anonymous said...

Shop on ladies! I'm sure next year we will do ot again.