Saturday, December 23, 2006



Hero Trio! Well, it's a bummer when your stove/oven isn't working the way it's supposed to. Two burners on top have needed new connectors for a while. I even had the parts! But you never change them unless it gets drastic. Well, the element in my oven went out.....not a great time of year for that! So while Keith fixed the wiring on the back of the stove for the oven, Ben and Ryan fixed the connectors on top! It is wonderful to have my stove all fixed! I even broke down and bought peanuts for them. (I never buy peanuts because I hate the shell mess!)

6 comments:

Tracie said...

What some nice boys!!

Rose said...

You do have nice boys. They are keepers.

Katie said...

What good guys! Maybe you should send one my way! ;) jk

Rose said...

Ryan's taken, but Ben's available. We keep telling you that,Katie.

Susan said...

You used to buy peanuts every Christmas when I was little. That's why I like them so much at Christmas.

Rose said...

I usually buy some, too, but I couldn't find any at the grocery store this year. They just had all of the other kind of nuts.