My cousin Ken was going around taking pictures of everyone at the dinner after the funeral. At the last family gathering, he and I took pictures of each other while each was taking the picture. He aimed his camera and I was still getting mine ready this time and so he just stood there! Oh, well. Also in this picture is my sister, Marilyn, and my uncle Murrell.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
My cousin Ken was going around taking pictures of everyone at the dinner after the funeral. At the last family gathering, he and I took pictures of each other while each was taking the picture. He aimed his camera and I was still getting mine ready this time and so he just stood there! Oh, well. Also in this picture is my sister, Marilyn, and my uncle Murrell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment