








Today there was a parade in Manti for the men who are leaving from the 145th field artillery unit for Iraq. The first picture is of the color guard leading the parade. Then you see the back of the semi that Ben was riding on, but he was actually on the side I wasn't! Gary and Ami were able to come down for this activity. Gary and Ben are both activated. Ben is going to Iraq and Gary will be staying at Camp Williams as the Officer in Charge. The next picture is of Ben and Brianna. Then a great picture of Ben and Gary. Next is a picture of the Cousins that are all activated (Jay Bartholomew, Ben Bartholomew, Gary Bartholomew & Jed Bartholomew).
Next is a picture of Gary and his sweet Jenna. Then Grandpa and Grandma Bartholomew with their Grandsons. Then Keith and I and our Boys.
Ami also has a brother going to Iraq and a brother that leaves tomorrow for Basic Training. The next picture is of Gary,Ben, Christopher Eaton and Daine Eaton. And the last picture is of Brinna and Jenna all dressed up in their patriotic outfits! (Cute girls!)
Manti City hosted a very nice lunch for all of us and a very wonderful program. It has been a fun day.
6 comments:
I wish I could have been there. That's a lot of family going to Iraq!! I guess that's good though. They'll take care of each other.
I'm glad they had a parade and food for everyone.
Those are awesome pictures. I wish I could have been there, too.
I saw Mandy on the news and Jay too. So started to cry ....damn hormones. Jared then laughed at me.
I think I saw Jay, too. It was just a quick glimpse of him.
I think Gary looks like Keith in the picture with baby Jenna.
Post a Comment