Sunday, August 05, 2007








Sisters' Reunion! We had a great time at our sisters reunion. We started out with a lunch with our parents. (Grandma is there, you just can't see her!) We then went to Park City to hang out together. We all shared one motel room. It was cramped but it was fun. We saw the best movie, "Hairspray", on Friday night. We laughed and laughed. We had fun shopping and eating out together, also. Saturday we took the bus downtown to view the arts festival. There were some pretty amazing art that was displayed. (Darren, there was a guy showing his black and white photo's---you need to do that. Yours are just as good, if not better.) Then Saturday night we boarded the Heber Valley Creeper and took the mystery, who done it, ride. It was fun. Mostly we enjoyed each others company.

8 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm imagining the day when we have a "just the siblings" reunion. Wow! That's scary!!

Rose said...

That looks like fun. Tracie, I don't think we need to wait for a siblings reunion. Atleast us girls should have an overnight getaway or something like that.

Susan said...

Are Rose and I twins or what? When I was reading Tracie's comment, I was thinking exactly the same thing. It would be a lot of fun. Oh, and no kids would be allowed (unless it's a baby)

Susan said...

Oh, and Mom, that plaid shirt looks really good on you.

Mary Ann said...

we better do it before January/February then. Either that or allow two babies.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you could have put a different picture of me on your blog. Oh well, Everyone will understand when they know it was just a reaction to your deadly bombs! Ha ha.

Tracie said...

Thanks for telling us the truth Paula!! I think a sister reunion is a great idea. Who's in charge?

Anonymous said...

Sisters reunions are the best! Sounds very similar to ours! We also stayed in Park City, ate out and visited like we'd never seen each other! We did include daughters and daughters-in-law which really provided entertainment!