

Black Friday, as some people call it, is always a fun day for my sisters, daughters, and nieces. We all get together to shop and shop and shop until we drop.....literally! Mary Ann and I didn't stop until about 10:00 pm. My feet and legs were very sore! But it was still FUN! The top picture is of Brianna and Kaitlin at the mall. They had a play area that had a miniture TV station and they were being the news people. I tended all the grandkids while everyone went into Bath and Body Works (not exactly a kid-friendly store!) They all had fun playing while the moms all came out smelling delicious! The second picture is the meet up with all the aunts, etc. Later we all had lunch together and had a great time visiting.
4 comments:
Where were you guys shopping until 10:00 p.m.?
I am always so sorry to be far away on the shopping day. I love the pictures of it!
We shopped in Provo when we got there!
I think this is a great tradition. I wouldn't even have to stay with the granddaughters at the play area since I don't have any of them close by! Besides, I'd have a hard time staying out of Bath and Body works!
Post a Comment