Sunday, April 20, 2008








Friday evening we attended the Bees baseball game in SLC. I had never been before and I thought it was a very fun evening. Thanks to Ryan and LaCee for suggesting we all get together and go. The top picture is MaryAnn and Brooklyn, then Heather holding Michelle and Brooklyn in their "twin" outfits, then the Mitchell kids riding on the train, and Ryan holding Brooklyn.


7 comments:

Andy Bartholomew said...

Wow, another update! your starting to get better,,,,sounded like lots of fun

Tracie said...

I want to go to a baseball game!

Rose said...

I like the first picture of MaryAnn with the baseball field in the background. And, Ryan looks pretty natural holding a baby.

Susan said...

I was thinking Ryan looked very handsome in that picture. Brooklyn and Michelle are going to have to get used to always having their pictures taken together.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Way cute pictures!! What a fun night!

marie said...

Hi! I came upon your blog so not on purpose,but I'm really glad I did. It is so fun seeing pictures of everyone. Wow your family is really growing it's so fun to see!(I hope you don't mind:)MARIE

Delene said...

Feel free to visit my blog any time you want, Marie! Do you have one????