I bet it's great having Ben home:) It's so crazy seeing him in his uniform-I can still picture him in his diaper chasing the big boys(Ryan and Bryan)wanting to play! It's funny how everyone grows up but I still picture them still as little kids! How is all of your family? I did a little more snooping and looked at Gary and Ami's blog-fun to hear that their family is growing. Tell everyone "Hi" from me and take care. O'h yes I do have a blog just click on my name and it should show up if not it's waynejfive.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Ben looks really happy in that picture with the babies.
I was just going to say the same thing. He needs to appreciate a pretty girl when he's got one (or two) in his arms.
By then, he was tired of posing for pictures.
so great! that's awesome that he is home safe.
Delene, I just thought that I would jump on your site and see how your family is doing. That's great to have Ben home!
Kaitlin is asking for you to post a picture of your kittens.
I bet it's great having Ben home:) It's so crazy seeing him in his uniform-I can still picture him in his diaper chasing the big boys(Ryan and Bryan)wanting to play! It's funny how everyone grows up but I still picture them still as little kids! How is all of your family? I did a little more snooping and looked at Gary and Ami's blog-fun to hear that their family is growing. Tell everyone "Hi" from me and take care. O'h yes I do have a blog just click on my name and it should show up if not it's waynejfive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment