
Later in the morning we hiked into an area that Keith knows to see a giant ponderosa pine tree. The tree had actually died since he was last there but it was still standing. On the way there we came across this old tractor. Rose and Dave and their children posed for the picture.
I'll try to post a picture of the tree later. (It's on Keiths camera because my batteries died at that point.) It took Rose, Dave and Keith stretching from finger-tip to finger-tip to reach around the tree. I was amazed that I made it all the way. I did poop out on the way back though. But Dave went and got the 4-wheeler and rescued me.
2 comments:
It was a fun hike. When Dave asked the kids what there favorite part of the weekend was, they all mentioned the hike as one of their favorites.
Good job on making it, Mom!
Post a Comment