



My Quilt is done! I finished it today. It was a lot of work and I only made one mistake. It's on the back side, though! Oh well, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed doing it. There is also a picture of the back side of my quilt and my "inspiration piece" (the quilt my friend made and let me copy!). That will show you how different types of fabric look the same but different. My quilt is the one with all the stars and is typically darker. My quilt is the one two on the bottom. I tried to put the others after the writing, but I don't know how to do it.
7 comments:
Wow, you are fast! It looks so cute!
COOL From Michigan
Cute! I love it. I haven't started mine yet
I LOVE it! Will you show me how to make one?
It's beautiful. You did a great job. Do you want to make me one? *smile*
This is great. I'm ready to tackle another bunch of denim quilts, my first and original one is really starting to show the wear and tear, and Carl thinks he needs a new one for the back of his new Prius!!!
Yours turned out way cute, Great Job! Now I am starting on a quilt for Brady and Bradie. It is a "Turning Twenty Quilt", out of Patriotic Fabrics. Hope it turns out. Have a good Day!
Post a Comment