I live in Fayette. Some people call it southern UT but it is actually more central. I love living in a rural area.
You all have to know that Tracie posted this for me. She has been helping my learn how to BLOG! I'll get it someday!
Oh please!!
We would really like some Hollyhock seeds. I really like the black one.
I knew the minute I saw the caption that little old Tracie was at it again!!! Great photo, however! Good luck blogging, Delene. If it wasn't for these kids, we'd never had been there! Hey, we'd love to see you guys again, by the way...
Don't worry, Mom. We knew it was Tracie who wrote that caption. Everyone knows that I am the favorite daughter in the family.
Tracie,You're such a cute girl. Maybe you are the favorite daughter after all the work you did this weekend. Mom, Good job on the blog!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You all have to know that Tracie posted this for me. She has been helping my learn how to BLOG! I'll get it someday!
Oh please!!
We would really like some Hollyhock seeds. I really like the black one.
I knew the minute I saw the caption that little old Tracie was at it again!!! Great photo, however! Good luck blogging, Delene. If it wasn't for these kids, we'd never had been there! Hey, we'd love to see you guys again, by the way...
Don't worry, Mom. We knew it was Tracie who wrote that caption. Everyone knows that I am the favorite daughter in the family.
Tracie,
You're such a cute girl. Maybe you are the favorite daughter after all the work you did this weekend.
Mom, Good job on the blog!
Post a Comment