Flowers for my Birthday! Today, Keith and Gary came by the school when they were home for a minute (mainly to shower!) and surprized me with flowers for my birthday which isn't until Friday. But since they will still be hunting.....They're getting it done early. They are beautiful. They also ridded my home of a dumb sparrow that decided to come in and visit. I slept on the couch last night because the sparrow wanted my bedroom and I wasn't about to share. I am petrified of birds flying over my head and around me for those who don't already know this. This experience was seconded only by the one with the bat a few years ago. I much prefer sparrows to bats. And the stupid part is it never happens when Keith is home! I have no clue how the sparrow got in but it did and now it's gone.
Rose and her family brought me a nice new Waffle Iron last weekend for my birthday. We've already used it! I let Rose carry my old yellow one to the trash....(that's for Tracie's benefit!)
9 comments:
Thats really cool....I started laughing at the thought of you running from the bird. Just thinking about the "Bat incident" brings a few chuckles.
That is so sweet of those boys. You deserve it. I hope the flowers last a very long time!
Flowers are the best, and you definitely deserve the best. Hope your birthday is as great as you are!!!
Thanks, everyone!
Happy Birthday, Mom. Today really is your birthday. I hope your kindergarten kids are good for you. Those flowers were very pretty.
My b-day song for you....
Happy Birthday to you! I'm glad you got rid of your (bird) zoo. You look so darn good. Have a happy one too.
Okay now you can blow out your candles!
and she huffed and puffed and blew those candles out.
Happy Birthday to you!
Ahhh...that's nice. I want flowers!!
Post a Comment