Saturday, September 23, 2006

Grandpa watching all the pampering! He was watching his favorite channel on TV.....Westerns!
Last weekend was my turn to help my parents with some cleaning and laundry. Mary Ann and Rose and Rose's children came to help. Mary Ann and Rose are pampering Grandma with a lotion rub down and cutting her toe nails!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa wasn't watching Westerns. He was watching the BYU football game. Remember, you couldn't vacuum until it was over?

Susan said...

MaryAnn and Rose, would you mind giving me a lotion masage. I really need one.

Delene said...

You're right Rose! I forgot. When are you getting your blog up?

Mary Ann said...

I thought there were $12.20 worth of Pennies.

Tracie said...

I love my grandparents, but I don't know if I could clip their toe nails. I'm not much of a foot person. Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

My blog will be going up when Tracie comes down and helps me finish it. I have it started.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the toe nails ya little sweeties. It was my turn last time. Cute kids Rose!