Tuesday, October 03, 2006



Fall is here. This tree in our front yard is changing very fast. Keith let me take a picture of him in front of it without fussing too much. We decided to take a picture before there were no more leaves left. The tree on the west side of our house has about 1/2 the leaves gone already.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

that tree is Beautiful....Dad looks good too.
P.s. This is my new blog. You should check it out.
http://meanderingsofmaryann.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That tree is beautiful.

Delene said...

A little storm rolled in today and took about half of the leaves off of this tree. So I'm glad we took the pictures yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Pat C.: Great photo, Delene. Can't see Keith's legs--guess they must be camouflaged!

Susan said...

When I was looking at the picture I was going to say that tree is beautiful. But since too many other people have said it, I guess I won't. Good job, Dad, for standing in the picture. You look beautiful, too.