I live in Fayette. Some people call it southern UT but it is actually more central. I love living in a rural area.
That's a really cute picture of Tracie. I need to get a copy of that one too! :) I'm still signed in as Rose, so I can put whatever I want on there!
Tracie, I was wondering why Mom sent me a picture of you along with the one of Dad and Luke. Now I know. I will treasure it always.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's a really cute picture of Tracie. I need to get a copy of that one too! :) I'm still signed in as Rose, so I can put whatever I want on there!
Tracie, I was wondering why Mom sent me a picture of you along with the one of Dad and Luke. Now I know. I will treasure it always.
Post a Comment