Thanks to Susan for the tag...................My husband.....................
What is his name? Keith John Bartholomew
How long have you been together? Married 38 years.
How old is he? 60 on October 14, 2007
Who eats more? Good Question,,,,depends on what we're having.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Keith
Who sings better? I do
Who is smarter? Keith will say definitly him!
Whose temper is worse? His, but it's not really bad.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Always Keith.....I can't start our old ancient mower.
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when you are together? Keith does. He hates being a passenger.
Who is more stubborn? Definitly Keith.
Who is the first to admit then they're wrong? Me.
Whose parents do you see the most? Keith's, because they only live down the street.
Who kissed who first? Keith kissed me
Who asked who out? Keith asked me out
Who proposed? Keith will say I did.
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends? Keith
Who has more siblings? Keith - 3 sisters, 2 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? Keith
I am tagging:
No one. Everyone else that I would tag have already been tagged.
4 comments:
Good job, Mom! Nice picture of Dad!
Yeah, I like the picture. Did you make him pose just for this?
How did you propose mom? I don't think I've ever heard that story
Yes, I love to hear others' proposal stories. Let's hear it.
Post a Comment