Sunday, October 28, 2007



This last weekend Gary, Ami, Brianna, Jenna and Kaitlin came to visit. Gary helped do "Lots" of fix up projects. He didn't have much time to rest and relax. I'm so grateful for his help. He finished the trim in my bathroom, installed a new faucet in the kitchen, and helped Keith with several winterizing projects. Keith even installed a new light fixture in my kitchen. Old houses need lots of fixes. The top picture is of Kaitlin and Brianna playing in a pile of leaves. Keith talked them into gathering up the leaves under the apricot tree and then told them they could run and jump in them. They did and they had fun. Keith took the top picture. The bottom picture was from a few weeks ago. Jared was baptized by his dad, Dave. I'm very proud that Jared made this choice.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Good job, Gary, on your fix it projects. Kaitlin had a lot of fun.

Tracie said...

Are you going to post pictures of the fix up's? I raked up a pile of leaves at my house too, but didn't have quite as much fun as the girls.