Sunday, November 04, 2007


Guys...this is how it's supposed to be done! The DADs are taking the kids out Trick-or-Treating while the moms get to stay home! I just had to get a picture of this. These are my cousins, even. Bryan Lyman and his son Mason, Greg Lyman and his daughters, and Joe Mellor and his daughters! They laughed at me when I said I wanted to take their pictures but they let me do it. They were all pushing strollers around town while the kids were having a blast!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

That IS amazing! Go guys!!

Susan said...

Greg looks just like his dad.

Mary Ann said...

they wanted first dibs on the candy.

Rose said...

MaryAnn, you are probably right about wanting the candy. Dave and I both like to be the ones out taking the kids, so we have to take turns.

Katie said...

haha. awesome! they probably get a portion of the candy! jk.