Tuesday, January 01, 2008






The top picture is of a crab on a rock in the Pacific Ocean. There were lots of them scurring around but they were mighty fast at disapearing.
The second picture is of a hay field with the giant bales sitting in it ready to be picked up.
The third is a typical country road. We liked the overhanging canopy!

7 comments:

Tracie said...

You forgot to mention that Katie had heard about nude beaches and wanted to try it out. It is documented in that top picture.

Susan said...

Katie, I can't believe you!

katie grinder said...

i was just about to say...i don't remember going to a nude beach!! :) but hey there's always room to do firsts in costa rica!

Rose said...

It sounds like a fun trip. I'm glad you guys got to go.

Andy Bartholomew said...

I think its time you updated

Susan said...

I thought for sure I would see baby pictures on here by now.

Mary Ann said...

UPDATE>>> you have a new computer now so there is no excuses!