



Yes, I am finally updating! New computers make things much easier. Today Mary Ann and Jared blessed their baby daughter, Brooklyn Marie Hawes. Such a sweet baby. These are a few of the pictures we took today. First, Brooklyn in her beautiful blessing dress....looking a little leary! Next, 4 generation picture with Rose, Dave, Keith and I, and Great grandpa and Great grandma John and Kathleen Bartholomew, and their new baby Michelle Katherine. Next the 4 generation picture with Jared, Mary Ann and Brooklyn and all the rest. Last a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Bartholomew holding the two new babies. Grandpa is holding Michelle and Grandma is holding Brooklyn.
5 comments:
Yeah, an update. Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it.
It was fun.
You got a new computer?
Yup! Dad ordered it for me when the guy he had look at the old one said, "You can't make a VW run like a Cadalac!
Stinkin Cute babies!!!
Post a Comment