Saturday, February 23, 2008



Andy know how to "wheel" and deal! This is a picture of him in his new Wheels and just look at the deal! The dealership made a mistake when slashing the price to $3816. It should have been $5816. But Andy got the car a (2000 Chrysler) for $3816! It is in terrific shape. So now he is on cloud nine!

7 comments:

Andy Bartholomew said...

pretty much the best deal anyone could ever get.

Tracie said...

That is awesome! I wish that's all my car cost me!! That's about what I have left to pay on my car after 4 years.

Anonymous said...

yeah Andy!!

Susan said...

Good job! I hope it lasts a long, long time.

Rose said...

That is exciting. New cars always are.

Andy Bartholomew said...

speaking of updates,,,,,,,,

Susan said...

I think an update is long overdue. Andy's car isn't new anymore.