
Mesa Falls was awesome again. We went there a couple of years ago and returned this past weekend. Ben is taking pictures, Jeff and Tracie walking up the stairs, and a cute family picture of Darren, Susan, Kevin, Ethan, and Jake (even though Ethan did not want his picture taken!)


6 comments:
You guys are just the traveling family! It looks like lots of fun. So who is this Jeff guy I keep seeing in pictures?
Marie, Jeff is Tracie's boyfriend. I want to go to Mesa Falls next time I come up there. It looks like a pretty place.
Rose, you can only go to mesa if you're willing to go on a two mile hike with me. It's mostly flat. ....and what's all this about a boyfriend?
"I love Jeff, no I don't, yes I do, no I don't, yes I do!" Quote from Jacob. We like Jeff!
Tracie, I'd go on more than a two mile hike with you. What about a boyfriend? That's funny. Marie deserves to know the truth.
Jacob called me jeff when they came down for the 4th!
Post a Comment