Saturday, July 19, 2008
Wanna play a game?
Marie started this but I thought it sounded like fun so I'm going to play too!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing (but you don't have to) and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I also remember when Gary and I got in a fight! But in my defence "He started it":)
I remember when I was riding my bike and I biffed it hard core it was at the corner by my Dads house and my Mom and Dad were gone somewhere and I was a bit dramatic and thought that I was going to die so I went to Delenes house and she took care of me:).Do you remember that?
I was just thinking of you the other day, because I put the road runner pillowcase you made for me when I was a kid on Lilly's bed. It is yellow and was done with fabric markers. I have always used it, and always will.
So many memories, which do I choose? I don't know why this comes to mind first, but I loved it when I came home from school and there were chocolate chip cookies waiting for us. I still love chocolate chip cookies. They are my favorite. I also love shopping trips with Mom. Still do.
I remember you always watching the "ambulance show" - General Hospital and us trying to make you yawn by getting up in your face and opening our mouths like we were yawning. Worked every time! :)
I remember that too Tracie. I also recall...
1. kissing time
2. Black friday's (many of them)
and
3. The shaking of the broom!
I remember when I got dropped off at Alex's house you always wanted to give me a kiss but i didnt want to because you always wore lipstick
I want to know what kissing time and black Fridays are. Shaking of the broom I know. Rose triggered my memory. I remember Rose and I sitting in the garage one time just hanging out and you called us to come in. We thought you sounded mad and were hesitant to come. But when we got in the kitchen you had warm tortillas heated in the oven for us with butter on them. Yum!
kissing time.....after family prayer dad would attack mom for a kiss...it was really funny!
black Fridays....the day after thanksgiving!
We never experienced kissing time in our half of the growing up years. And, of course, I should have known what Black Friday was. One of my favorite days of the year.
One of the memories that stands out in my mind is the mole story. Do you remember that Delene? I won't go into details, but Mom showed Gary and I where she had a mole. The image is burned forever in our minds!
Post a Comment