Sunday, August 10, 2008

















Rose and her children and Andy joined me for a few days and they helped my clean the fruit room! We didn't take before pictures.....you wouldn't have wanted to see them....but these are the after pictures. A good job done and I so appreciate their help! It would have taken me weeks alone. Now I have lots of empty bottles to fill and lots of room in the deep freeze!!! The beans are on so guess what I'll be doing this week!

8 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

WOW!!! I am proud.

Rose said...

Now Mom has lots of room to put new bottles of food instead of the many bottles (and freezer) items we disposed of.

Tracie said...

That is AMAZING!! It looks like it's ready for me to come shopping in :)

Mary Ann said...

Yeah me too!

Carl and Pat said...

Home canned green beans are the best! You have some great kids to help you with your project. I especially like the wavy shelf in one of your photos!

Delene said...

That just shows they are well used!

Susan said...

I was going to ask how much got thrown away.

Rose said...

A lot. Most of the empty bottles, and the freezer was completely full when we started.