Sunday, August 10, 2008



Happy 82nd birthday! My dad turned 82 on Saturday. We had an impromtu breakfast that morning because we realized all of his daughters were actually in town and some had other commitments later in the day. It was a fun time. Notice the bandage....Dad was trying to pull a weed and the weed pulled him right down to the cement. It really buggered up his forehead and nose. Thank goodness he's okay.

7 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I miss him so much. Thanks for the picture.

Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Grandpa! I'll bet he really loved that birthday breakfast.

marie said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Clarence! It's so good that you could all get together for his B-day! I bet that was the greatest gift ever:)

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa! He looks real happy!

Mary Ann said...

You guys missed out...It was alot of fun. Mom forgot to mention that grandpa finally got his big screen TV!

Susan said...

Good for him. I thought about him on his birthday.

Ami said...

I nominated your blog for a blogger award. To see what to do, go tomy blog!