I live in Fayette. Some people call it southern UT but it is actually more central. I love living in a rural area.
I love that you got a picture of his crack!
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. What happened to your flower bed?
That looks great!! I like it a lot!I can't wait to see the finished product.
It wasn't his crack....it's his toolbelt! Made you look twice, huh?
It looks so good:) I can't wait to do the outside of ours:)
That looks really good! A day makes a huge difference!
I'm not going to be able to find the right house next time I come to Fayette.
Gary wants to know, "What happened to my parents and who are the aliens living in their house?"
You'll have to pay a visit to find out!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love that you got a picture of his crack!
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. What happened to your flower bed?
That looks great!! I like it a lot!I can't wait to see the finished product.
It wasn't his crack....it's his toolbelt! Made you look twice, huh?
It looks so good:) I can't wait to do the outside of ours:)
That looks really good! A day makes a huge difference!
I'm not going to be able to find the right house next time I come to Fayette.
Gary wants to know, "What happened to my parents and who are the aliens living in their house?"
You'll have to pay a visit to find out!
Post a Comment