Sunday, October 12, 2008












These are just a few of my favorite pictures of Tracie and Jeff's wedding day. It was a georgous day right up until the ring ceremony. Then we had to make a quick move to the church because of the wind!! But it was all okay and the day was lovely.



5 comments:

Rose said...

Yeah! You updated. I love the pictures. It was such a beautiful day.

Mary Ann said...

Tracie looks lovely!

marie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL Bride! I love fall weddings. I love seeing pictures of your fam:) I was beginning to think you forgot about blogging!!Hey does Maryann's baby have a helmet? Laine had one for a year but hers wasn't see through.

Delene said...

Yes, Brooklyn has a helmet! She's had it for about two weeks now.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Thanks for sharing!! What a beautiful couple! What a wonderful day!!