Monday, December 01, 2008






While I was shopping, Ben, Andy and Keith took the kitchen apart and painted the dining room and kitchen. I was glad they did. It would have taken Keith and I a month to do what they did in two days. However, I had to hunt very hard just to find the salt shaker to fix dinner on Sunday. I had no clue as to which box had the salt in it!!! I did find it finally!











6 comments:

marie said...

You're going to have a whole new house by the time you're finished!! Thats good you've earned it:)

Rose said...

Those boys are keepers! Good job guys. I can't wait to see it.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So nice to do while you were out!

Tracie said...

Wow!! I'm not going to recognize your house when I come next. neither the outside or the inside.

Susan said...

Yeh, the old kitchen wallpaper is gone. Good job guys!

Paula said...

Looks Fabulous Darling!