Friday, January 16, 2009
















I know it's been a while since I updated but I have something to celebrate! A new granddaughter!!! Rebecca Lynn Bartholomew was born January 15, 2009. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 inches long. She looks alot like her sister Brianna. This is the third girl for Gary and Ami. We are grateful all is well and she is here with us. I tried to get a picture with her eyes open but she wouldn't cooperate very well.






7 comments:

Susan said...

So cute!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

HOORAY!!

Rose said...

That is cute. I can't wait to meet her.

Tracie said...

ahhhh.....

for cryin' out loud said...

K--so I'm kind of slow, but I just barely figured out how to get to your blog. I'll blame it on the pregnancy. Ok so you've known me longer than that...Anyway, I'm just having fun catching up by looking at blogs on a night that I can't sleep. Talk to you later!

The Roberts Family said...

Congrats! Babies are so fun! I can't wait until my brothers and sister have more (we are done. we have MORE than our fair share :) ) Thanks for commenting on our blog! I hope you don't mind me adding you and peaking in once in a while. I love the updates from Fayette and G-town. Keep my mom and Kirk in line!!! :)

The Roberts Family said...

Congrats! Babies are so fun! I can't wait until my brothers and sister have more (we are done. we have MORE than our fair share :) ) Thanks for commenting on our blog! I hope you don't mind me adding you and peaking in once in a while. I love the updates from Fayette and G-town. Keep my mom and Kirk in line!!! :)