Something by Me for you
I got this from Rose's blog. We'll see how it goes. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice - for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope.)2. What I create will be just for you.3. It will be done within 6 months.4. You have no clue what it's going to be. (Well maybe you do.)5. You are supposed to offer the same deal on your blog, but really I'm not going to hold you to it. You can still play if you don't have a blog. All right, first five! Come on all of you non-commentors. I know you're out there!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Done and done!
Hey count me in!!
I'm in, too!
Yep! I'm in since it is already on mine!! Love this!
looks like i'm the lucky last one :)
I messed up again.
Post a Comment