Sunday, April 15, 2007






I have been privileged to baby-sit grandchildren this past week. I met Susan and Darren in SLC on Wednesday and brought their three children home with me. They were on a short vacation. Then Friday Gary and Ami's two children came along with the parents and on Saturday, the rest of the crew of grandkids arrived with their parents, Dave and Rose. Ben came home to enjoy the mass as well. We have a house full with all nine children here at once. But it was FUN! (And a little tiring, as well, but worth it!)

The top picture shows Heather (posing!) and Jacob and Luke playing in the sandbox. The next picture shows the older children in the apple tree! Next, rub a dub dub three men in the tub! Yes, they were all very dirty when Saturday was over! Ben holding cute Jenna. And the last picture is all the kids cleaned and ready for church on Sunday! Aren't they precious?

5 comments:

Tracie said...

The are precious!! I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute!! Are you a lucky Grandma or what? Even Ben is a cuttie.

Rose said...

They are all precious. And, I agree with Jolene. Ben is a cuttie, too.

Susan said...

Ben, you are such a cutie. What fun pictures. Sorry I missed it all. (Not really)Thanks so much for watching them. I'm sure it was a tiring experience.

Carl and Pat said...

Delene, Keith, and Rose...you are troopers. Thank you for taking care of the boys. We had a great time, and I know Darren and Susan were especially grateful for a weekend away together (with the whole Clark/Oram/Simon clan).