Sunday, April 08, 2007




Pie in the face! About a month ago our elementary school had a fund raiser for the PTA. The three teachers that could generate the most pennies in his/her jar would get a pie in the face. It created a good amount of fun for the kids. Well, I got to have a pie in the face. It wasn't too bad and it was for a good cause. I just got these pictures today. One of the dads of my kindergarten took these pictures and brought them over. They are in reverse order. It was fun....I got a chocolate pie to take home and eat!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Can I throw a pie at you?

Delene said...

Only if you pad the penny jar!

Tracie said...

That's fun!! Of course the kids brought tons of pennies. They have to get their teacher!!!!

Rose said...

That's fun. What a good sport you are! The chocolate pie sounds good, too.

Susan said...

Good job getting the most money!