
I've been promoted! After about ten years of teaching Kindergarten, I am being moved to 3rd grade. I'm sad to leave Kindergarten, but I'm excited for all the new challenges of a new grade level. One advantage, I get to have some of my old students again! I will miss my para-educators. Becky, Linda, and Sylvia are some of the kindest women and they get to stay in Kindergarten with the new teacher. I would love to have taken them with me. But...! They presented me with this beautiful hanging basket today since it was their last day at school. I have appreciated their help so much.
5 comments:
That is a pretty basket! Where are you going to hang it?
Congratulations! You'll be great with third graders! You'd be great no matter what grade--you are so awesome with kids!
I can't believe school is almost over for you. My kids still have a month to go. Third grade will be fun, though.
Now you'll be right on Kevin's level. You can give us good advice about what he should be doing... or how smart he is:-)
You'll love 3rd grade! It is the best grade ever. I've been getting some things ready for you. I hope it helps.
Post a Comment