


Just a few random shots! Mary Ann and Jared were at our home today so they could talk to Andy on the phone. The first shot is Mary Ann talking on the phone to Andy. The second picture is of our new "baby". Don't let Keith tell you he doesn't like cats. He's always finding baby kittens and brings them into the house and I end up feeding them with a dropper! This one will be called "Stormy" (I think). The last one is just a funny picture of Keith. He's always camera shy and won't hold still for a picture. So I took one of the funny faces and decided to post it!
6 comments:
That is a pretty scary picture of dad. I'll need that one for next year's calendar. Where did he find that kitty? It's a little one.
The wood shed!
What a cute little kitty!
That is a cute little kitty? How was Andy's phone visit?
Any body want the kitty? She is cute!
We want one someday, but now is definately not the time when we are trying to sell the house.
Post a Comment