I thought I had posted this but it hasn't shown up on my blog. So I will repost just this picture. The vanity is in. The new light fixture is on the counter waiting to be connected to power and the tile is up. We need to grout, lay the floor and grout again and finish the plumbing. I'm getting excited.
Monday, January 22, 2007
I thought I had posted this but it hasn't shown up on my blog. So I will repost just this picture. The vanity is in. The new light fixture is on the counter waiting to be connected to power and the tile is up. We need to grout, lay the floor and grout again and finish the plumbing. I'm getting excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the new light fixture too...much nicer than the old one.
Wow--you guys have been busy! Great job. What's the next project? I know from experience that one leads to another...
Post a Comment