The wild kittys from the wood shed have moved to the garage for the winter. They were all four in this box together keeping warm. Yellow and Mama Cat got out when I came outside. Yellow is becoming a little tamer and will rub my legs and let us pet her sometimes. The other cats won't, yet. Yellow thought I was going to feed them again! So she didn't get her picture taken. (I know we're not very original on names, but they work!)
Thursday, January 18, 2007
The wild kittys from the wood shed have moved to the garage for the winter. They were all four in this box together keeping warm. Yellow and Mama Cat got out when I came outside. Yellow is becoming a little tamer and will rub my legs and let us pet her sometimes. The other cats won't, yet. Yellow thought I was going to feed them again! So she didn't get her picture taken. (I know we're not very original on names, but they work!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You need your grandkids to come down and help you think of some names.
thats great grandma i wonder what yellow looks like?
The comment above was from Kaitlin.
I'll have to get her to hold still and take her picture!
Post a Comment