This is Ethan in his birthday suit! Grandpa picked this out for his birthday and Grandma made him try it on. It's a bit big but he sure looks handsome in his new clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I live in Fayette. Some people call it southern UT but it is actually more central. I love living in a rural area.
5 comments:
That is one handsome kid. He wore the shirt and vest to church Sunday but the pants are still just a bit too long. He looked good.
Usually when you say "birthday suit", it means something different.
I can attest--he looks very "GQ-ish" in his shirt and vest. He had it on when they came to our ward on Sunday, and I was a proud grandma!!
There was a pun intended on the birthday suit! He is so handsome!
What a QT Pie!
Post a Comment