Well, the first coat of paint is on the wall. It is yellow, but not as yellow as it seems in this picture. There is a work light that seems to brighten it up alot. However, it is a little more yellow than the paint chip! But I like it anyway. Tomorrow I will put the final coat of paint on and then the rest is up to the guys!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Well, the first coat of paint is on the wall. It is yellow, but not as yellow as it seems in this picture. There is a work light that seems to brighten it up alot. However, it is a little more yellow than the paint chip! But I like it anyway. Tomorrow I will put the final coat of paint on and then the rest is up to the guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks great!
I like it. Yellow is a great choice. Happy and cheerful.
Yellow is a good color that color on your wall with the work light looks like mustard poop.
It will make for a more comfortable stay!! So relaxing for your nice long baths!
UPDATE its been awhile and we need to see what the room looks like
Post a Comment