Monday, January 01, 2007




Tools are an important part of remodeling! The top picture shows what my hallway looked like most of the day. We had to tip toe around them but we were glad Gary and Ami and Brinanna were here to help! The next picture shows my tub back in position. Brianna wanted to get in on the action. She even brought her own tools and work apron to help. The bottom picture was a view from the basement of Gary's foot hanging down!

6 comments:

Susan said...

I'll bet you'll be glad to have your house in full use again. But it's going to be great. Who gets to come down next and help?

Rose said...

Good job, Brianna. Don't fall through the hole.

Delene said...

Any one is welcome. Just let us know and we'll think up the next project!

Tracie said...

I already told mom that I'm sure we could get a crew together this summer to help her paint the kitchen and Dining room! Any takers?

Susan said...

I want to help.

Rose said...

I'll help, too.