Monday, January 22, 2007


The vanity is in and the tile is up! One step closer! We still need to grout and lay the tile on the floor and then grout that and finish the plumbing. I'm getting ready to have this project finished. I'm ready for my bathroom to be upstairs!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I like your reflection in the mirror. I can't wait to see the finished project. It is looking so nice.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's looking great. Love the vanity and the mirror. Even the yellow paint looks good. I can't wait to see the job complete.

Rose said...

I love it, too. You guys have done a great job.

Tracie said...

I love the vanity. That's so nice. I think it makes the bathroom seem bigger since the mirror doesn't go all the way across....although that is going to mean you and dad will have to stand closer together while you're getting ready!!

Mary Ann said...

Yeah Mom and Dad! (and all those who helped!!) You just need to get Gary to run a Phone line in there so it can officially by you office.

Delene said...

That's what cordless phones are for, Mary Ann!

Tracie said...

Ha that's funny Mary Ann!